Radiology services provided at Cromer District Hospital include:
- Plain Radiography service – support Minor Injuries daily, as well as booked appointments for GP and outpatient referred patients.
- Ultrasound. – please note specialist services such as musculoskeletal and vascular ultrasound are only provided at NNUH.
- Breast Imaging. Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
- MRI Scanning. For any queries relating to your MRI appointment please call 01603 286107 (Monday to Friday 0800-1600). Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
- Bone Density Scanning (DXA). For any queries relating to your DXA appointment please call 01603 288466 (Monday to Friday 1300-1600). Any queries on the day of your scan, please call 01603 646163.
The Plain Film department at Cromer hospital supports the Minor Injuries department from 9.30am – 8pm daily.
If your GP has referred you for an X-Ray this year, please know that we have very limited capacity. We ask that you don’t call us as we will send an appointment to you by post as soon as we can. If your condition has changed or your symptoms have worsened, please speak to your GP.
If you’re chasing the results of your X-ray, please speak with your GP or consultant who referred you. We cannot give results to you directly.
How to find us
For details about how to find us, how to get here and information about accessibility (including images), please click on the icon below: