Welcome to Cancer Services
The Oncology and Haematology Departments co-ordinates the provision and strategic development of cancer services across the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Our aim is to provide the best possible standards of treatment, care and support for patients and carers affected by cancer and haematological conditions. We offer a professional and friendly service in the most efficient manner possible, using the latest technology and research available to us.
The department provides Inpatient and Outpatient Chemotherapy for solid tumours and haematological disorders, Oncology and Haematology Outpatient services and a variety of Radiotherapy treatments.
- Weybourne Day Unit – Outpatient chemotherapy
- Mulbarton Ward – Inpatient Oncology and Haematology ward
- Colney Centre
- Outpatient Clinics
- Radiotherapy Treatment Suite
- Clinical Trials department
- Radiotherapy Physics Department